Sunday, July 20, 2008

One Week Down!


I spent the last week teaching summer camp at the Woodlands Prep. The picture is of my writing camp. I did the Writing Camp in the morning and Drama in the afternoon. I was a little bit worried that I had forgotten how to teach since I have been out of the classroom for a year now. Well, first day my instincts kicked in and I realized it is like riding a bike! In writing we published our own classbook from scratch and in drama the kids performed in a great showcase on the last day. This week made me realize how much I miss having my own classroom and having my own kids. . . Wish me luck because next week I have Reading and Writing with 1-4th graders. Should be fun. . .

1 comment:

the deKorne family said...

You are the best teacher I've ever known! You will never NOT know how. :) Just think about going out to lunch whenever you get tempted to have your own classroom again. :)