Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Thanks Heidi!

Well, I feel like Heidi always has the coolest things. Melissa and I were saying our entire week in Michigan how we wished our backyard was as beautiful, we wished our Farmer's Market was as cool, we had 2 fancy lakehouses to visit, we had a snazzy navigational system like hers and so much more. The one item I coveted most of all was her Keurig coffee maker. I used it almost everyday and was sold. Being the coupon queen I am, I found the best deal around and now am the proud owner of the best tea/coffee maker ever! Thanks Heidi for the inspiration!

Here is mine-

3 comments:

the deKorne family said...

oh WHATEVER! have you seen your house and mine?! glad you got a keurig though. where did you end up getting it? and yours is way cooler than ours!

parsonsfamily said...

Where and what coupon??? I need to catch up!!!

parsonsfamily said...

Ok, life is good...finally got one!