Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Birthday at Bedford

Greg actually surprised me this year for our birthdays which is super hard to do since I know him so well. He took me to Bedford, the restaurant he designed with Chef Robert Gadsby. I had the feeling we were going to dinner there, but little did I know that one of the investors was treating s to dinner at Table One where Chef Gadsby personally made us a 7 course meal! It was such an amazing experience...I must admit I was a bit starstruck!


Sorry for the terrible pictures...you would think the designer would have put better lighting in there. :0)

Chef Gadsby meticulously preparing one of our 7 unbelievable courses.
His famous Mimosa Salad...yes that is egg top and we know how I feel about eggs. Greg enjoyed his double dose of egg. :0)

I know this might be one of the worst pictures of me, but it is the only one I have of us from the night. . .oh well I can't be beautiful every minute of the day. :0)

No comments: