Wednesday, October 27, 2010

NOLA

Greg and I had a great time in New Orleans during Spring Break. I'm just now getting around to scrapping the pictures. I bought two of the Echo Park paper lines- Walk in the Park & Sweet Summertime and I am LOVING the bright colors. Here is a two page spread I just finished!


Sketch Inspiration Layout (above)

Get Picky Layout (below)




We also visited the Lafayette Cemetery- what a peaceful place rich with history. I got my page layout inspiration from the Page Maps Blog- Sketch Contest 2.

4 comments:

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

love your interpretation of the Get Picky sketch, love the bright colours you used. Thanks so much for playing along with our first challenge.

Christine said...

I love those bright yellow backgrounds, what fantastic pages!

Nikki xx said...

Gorgeous layout Alicia. I love how you've placed your photos on your Get Picky layout and those beautiful bright colours too! Thank you so much for joining us at Get Picky for our fist sketch challenge

Christine said...

Oh I just got some of these papers! I can't wait to use them now!