Wednesday, November 24, 2010

THE Cutest Pets on the Block

Those of you that know us well know how spoiled our pets are. Bogart loves it now that he gets to share all of the fun with his little brother now. . .just wait until you see Baxter's Christmas photo shoot!

Bogart had so much fun wearing all of his hats last Christmas for his second annual Cat in the Hat Photo Shoot. When I saw the challenge on My Sketch World to make a layout inspired by the ad below I knew I had the perfect pictures! I also entered in another challenge on their blog for a layout with at least 5 pictures.

"Cat in the Hat" layout inspired by:
*************************************************************

Okay, I'll be the first to admit that we were pretty clueless as dog parents when we got Baxter, but boy has that changed now! He is the proud graduate of, not one, but THREE Petsmart obedience classes. This layout was made of pics from his intermediate graduation where he graduated at the top of his class! The "My Little Shoebox" Challenge at the PageMaps blog provided the perfect layout to show off one of his proudest moments!

"So Proud" layout inspired by:

*************************************************************

I have never officially scraplifted before this layout! Scrapbook Challenges selects layouts to inspire you- I chose Week 1: Alyssa's layout. Can you see the elements I lifted?

"Happy Dog" scraplifted from:

*************************************************************

This final layout is a companion page to "Happy Dog". The layout is from one of Audrey's classes at Lonestar. I just used most of my own paper to fit theme of the boys' album. :0)


No comments: