Monday, November 22, 2010

Heading Home!

Well this is it it- the last four NOLA layouts! I loved working with the bright Echo Park Papers! I think this is the fastest I have ever scrapped a trip and the first time I did each page for a challenge.

This is a layout I did a week or so ago from Sketch Inspiration. I really liked the candle pic Greg took. He has such a good eye!

I just found a new-to-me blog, Pencil Lines, and I am soooo glad I did! It is full of amazing layouts! Here is my take on sketch 214. I really love how I used the pics as a pocket and you can pull the brochure out to read.

Scrapping a page about myself is not my idea of fun, but here it is! This is for a double challenge on BoBunny's Layout Challenge Friday.


This page came together so quickly! What a great sketch by Liz Chidester for the Sweet Peach Crop Shop November Layout Contest! My cute husband is getting much better at smiling! I couldn't think of a better page to end my NOLA trip with!



2 comments:

Shanna said...

Lots of cute stuff here! You did a fantastic job scrapping yourself! Thanks for playing along with the challenge!

corrie said...

So cute! Thanks for playing with Sweet Peach! You comment got caught up with the spam, but I have cleared you to post from now on though! I hope you play along with us again.