Friday, March 11, 2011

Holiday Decor!

I had such an amazing time at Brenham's Ant Street Inn at the Crop Stars 2011 retreat. I finally caught up on my sleep and found a nice day to snap a few pics of the MANY pages I finished. One of my favorite activities we did was a Christmas page competition. We were given paper, embellishments and a paper cutout that we could combine with whatever else we wanted to create a layout. I had a ton of pictures of our holiday decor and this is what I came up with. . .and the best part was I won a Hobby Lobby gift card! Now that is a place that I can find some fabulous goodies!

(Click to enlarge)




I got the ideas for this layout and transparency layering from my LSS instructor Audrey's blog. . . she's pretty darn creative and definitely serves as an inspiration for me!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Audrey Yeager said...

Oh WOW I love how you lifted my page!!! I especially like how you use a corner rounder on the squares and then left one open AND made it into a two pager!!!!