Friday, March 11, 2011

Retreat Layouts- Take ONE!

I think my cover page was my favorite one of all! Kristy stitched the edges of my paper since I am SSI (Seriously Sewing Impaired). The colors, embossing, shimmering and layering just work for me! Thanks to one of my very favorite blogs, Sassy Lil' Sketches for their inspirational sketch!





I used a Big Shot for the first time on my own and fell in love. We are going to have to break down and get an embossing machine.


Gotta add bling wherever you can right?

************************************************************

This was the last double layout I did for the retreat and the paper ended up being so busy (and I was so tired) the embellishments are very simple.I kinda like the simplicity though. :)
(Click to enlarge)


Chipboard, distressing ink and a little Glossy Accents. . .need I say more?

************************************************************

I really love the festive Basic Grey and My Mind's Eye papers we chose for to scrap this vacation. They are so easy to mix and match!

For this layout I gave myself a challenge. I decided to turn the gorgeous sketch on Stuck? this month into a two pager. Here is my go at it!
(Click to enlarge)

The title of this page involved a little chalk ink and Glossy Accents (sooo my favorite addition).

Basic Grey's Jovial layered flowers and brads are so beautiful!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Bonsignore Family said...

Your layouts are simply beautiful! Very inspiring!

Missy Whidden said...

Wow! You are 2-pager master! Gorgeous work! Thanks for playing with us at Sassy Lil' Sketches!

Melenia Agapides said...

I totally agree with Missy, your 2-page layouts are amazing!!!
Thanks for joining us at SassyLilSketches!

Sarah said...

Fantastic layouts! I love your bling swirl, did you hand stitch that? Thanks for playing along with us at Sassy Lil' Sketches!