Friday, March 11, 2011

Retreat Layout: Third Installment

The hot tub was a major player in our ability to ski- without it we would have been hobbling around like we were 80! On this layout we really wanted to use the adorable snowflake circles from the My Mind's Eye paper. You can see them strung across the pages below.

(Click to enlarge)

We popped a few of the snowflake circles and used the Basic Grey chipboard frames to add a bit of dimension.

I won an awesome set of Souffle pens at the retreat, so I added a little bit of steam above the letters (which I Glossy Accented of course).

*************************************************************

It is unusual for me to use a solid cardstock as the main paper, but I may have to do it more often because the snowflakes I fussy cut stand out so nicely against the solid blue.
(Click to enlarge)

I layered a little bit of tulle on the flower to check off a square on our Scrapbooking bingo game. It was great motivation!

Rhinestones, glitter, tulle finish the layout off.

*************************************************************

This picture of Kristy and me was my favorite of the trip!
(Click to enlarge)


This paper I won from a blog contest was a bit thin (notice the bubbling), but had great color!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Audrey Yeager said...

I love all your embellishments and all your touches of glossy accents and glitter for your wintry pages...your double pages are so so good...