Friday, March 11, 2011

Retreat Layouts- Two for the Money!

I really wanted to do a monochromatic layout so here it is! These beautiful snowflakes were on a piece of Kristy's paper that I stole from her. I fussy cut them before she knew what I was doing. :0) I really have the bestest sister/scrappy buddy ever!
(Click to enlarge)

Cutting letters, Dotting stickles. . .

Popping flakes, blinging flakes. . . Viola!

************************************************************

Wow! It was hot in the condo once you were dressed and waiting patiently. My face says it all!

(Click to enlarge)


Note: I finally use the felt cutout border I had to have 20 of at our first Scrapbooking Convention!

Crazy with the 3D snowflakes. . .so pretty!

************************************************************

Kristy and I had so much fun just skiing and taking pictures when the boys tackled the blues. Here are a few shots from our leisurely runs. :) This layout was inspired by the 3-9-11 sketch on Let's Scrap. They have THE best collection of 2 page sketches!

(Click to enlarge)

I'm not sure these will fit in a page projector, but I love how they look!

I played with my Martha Stewart punches on these accordion flowers.

************************************************************

I looked up a ton of titles before we left. . .pretty creative huh?

(Click to enlarge)

I loved how the acrylic paint looked like snow on the letters.


Basic Grey's little felt snowmen MELT my heart!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Audrey Yeager said...

Love the painted letters and how you interpreted that sketch!!!