Friday, March 11, 2011

Retreat Layouts- Four Now...

Well, this is it for the retreat but not the trip. I still have 4 double page layouts to go, but with Aspen in less than a week those will have to wait. Bring on the SPRING snow!

I really love my Silhouette! I mainly use it for titles, but I plan to branch out a bit more. I also love the new fonts I found on the Fonts for Peas website.

This double page layout came from two different competitions. The first page used several different kinds of media. My Creative Scrapbook's March 2011 challenge called for the use of mixed media, which for me included distressing inks, Stickles, Glossy Accents, glitter, embossing, and a Perfect Pearls mist. The second page was a sketch challenge from Pencil Lines Sketch 228. They always have the best ideas!



(Click to enlarge)

Stickles and Popdots. . .Staples of Scrappin'

Yes, the inked chipboard was another bingo box marked off. I think I bingoed a total of 7 times!

***************************************************

I loved the picture I took of me in Kristy's goggles. :0)

(Click to enlarge)

Granny's antique buttons really add a lot to our layouts.


That's all for now. . .
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Audrey Yeager said...

Oh My gosh. I know I am going to start having to take classes from you soon!!!! Your pages are simply awesome and your photos are fantastic! I love that photo of the reflection of you in Kristy's glasses....

Hannah said...

Really like both LO, especially how you've adapted the pencil lines sketch in the first to a double LO :)