Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Super Cuteness Warning!

Okay, so I know everyone says it, but I soooo do have the cutest puppies ever! Yes, I count my sister's little white Maltese in the mix since he comes next door to play often. I had one day to scrap before Aspen and since Kristy was working (and couldn't finish the ski trip with me) I had no choice but to scrap the pups! So... WARNING... get ready for some serious CUTENESS!

This first sketch came from the Scrapbooking Competitions blog. I loved this layout when I saw it and really wanted to use some black and white photos with the adorable bold Little Boy line by Echo Park.
Truman and Quincy are really doing well in puppy training class.
Their graduation is in two weeks. :0)

I am seriously going to have to seek help for my addiction to Glossy Accents! This stuff belongs on EVERYTHING!


I love having Granny's Collection of Buttons to use-
I'm so impressed she saved so many unique ones!

This next double pager came from two one pager competitions. The left side is an amazing Sketchabilities sketch. I really love how the sketch could be interpreted so many ways. I missed the entry date, but still so love that sketch! The right page came from a Stuck? sketch that I turned the line of photos vertically instead of horizontally. I really love how they work together.

I enjoyed playing with the Adorn It papers while creating this layout. I was fussy cutting up a storm- I guess I was thinking about Audrey's scrapbooking class I took today. She is the Fussy Cutting Queen!

I hand journaled on this page which I NEVER do- I just hate my handwriting, but I had to use my cool new Souffle pens. :0)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Taryn @ Design, Dining + Diapers said...

I saw you over at Just A Girl today and I am in love with your vanity! Beautiful job!